Tuesday, February 26, 2008

...

So I am sitting in the library it IPFW and am completely bored out of mind. I don't even have anything of substance to write about. I just feel like doing something instead of just sitting here, pandering about. Is that even the right usage of the word "pandering?" I don't really know what it means but it seems to fit the general tone of my mood. In fact thats how I use most of my words, just disregard their actual meaning. But now that you know my secret it won't work anymore... darn.


Hm... I am listening to the Scorpions and the Berliner Philharmoniker on an album called "Moment of Glory." Awesome album even if you don't like generally like the Scorpions, if that is possible. Basically an orchestra doing the scorpions songs. Scorpions play of course too with Meine still doing the vocals though their are a few guest vocalists.

Since I was listening to this album and doing nothing I went ahead and looked them up on wikipedia and found out that Don Dokken sang for the Scorpions for awhile. Apparently my rock history education has been very lacking. This also caused me to discover that Dokken is also from Germany...

Intrigued by my sudden realization of general German rockeness I decided to look up some other bands. I turned to Skid Row - American. However, their lead singer is of course Sebastian Bach... so still German ties.

Good thing I am taking German. I feel as though my rock ability can only improve from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home