Sunday, March 23, 2008

On the nature of the Sacrament

Well, the title of this is mainly to make me sound smart... because I don't really think it needs to be discusses since it is such an obvious topic anyway.

However, He is risen! happy Easter to everyone! Which is just one, me, since only I read my blog.

Lately my life has been rather topsy turvy as one might say. I am not sure why it is so but I just feel like I have been topsy turvy. It may be due to my many run ins with the law... They just don't understand that I have to somehow procure funds more my political party! Is some bank's money really more important than the glory the Petersen Party would bring to America???

Well anyway, enough of that, onto another topic. I have begun writing a song... it is a sad story song, I don't want to give to much away but I think it is amazing. Though, I am overly self confident and I would say that regardless of the quality of the song.

I sometimes feel like I am just free associating when I am blogging and throwing random tid bits in everywhere... I never read them as it goes against my code so I can't be sure...

I wonder if that means I have add?? Or maybe I just have a lot of brain power and many thought float in my head at one time, faster than I can talk or write. There is that confidence again... hmmmm

Anyway, I am going to go listen to Moulin Rouge now, which is possibly my favorite movie at this point in my life... I don't know why though I suspect it is because I relate with Ewan Mcgreggor so much. I just really feel for him and it makes me emotional... not a lot of movies do that for me... anyway I will talk to myself later...

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Becka said...

I don't understand very much of this post, but it is so awesome that you are writing a song, and even better that you like it. I have written a few, but I don't like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home